There is no health without mental health. For over 100 years, Mental Health America has been the nation’s largest community-based organization dedicated to mental wellness. The need is compelling:
- Suicide is the third highest cause of death among young people;
- One in four adults have a diagnosable mental disorder;
- The U.S. has the highest rate of mental illnesses in the world;
- Virtually all mental health and substance use conditions are treatable yet almost half go untreated.
As Mental Health America enters its second century, our goal is to build a nationwide network of dedicated supporters like you whose lives have been touched by a mental health issue. You understand the need. Now, through your personal fundraising page, you have the power to make a difference. Here’s how:
- Join Mental Health America for $5 a month by clicking here
- Build your personal fundraising page and become a mental health advocate. Meet others who share your passion to help those living with mental health or substance use conditions find the support they need to achieve balance in their lives.